MGMN-G/M inserts are tools used for metalworking and cutting, with specific designs and purposes. MGMN-G/M inserts are typically made from materials with high hardness and wear resistance to ensure sharpness and resistance to wear during cutting.The insert is often designed to be slender and have a sawtooth-like shape, facilitating easier penetration and cutting through materials.
- Available for both external machining and grooving
- Easier chip control by narrowing chip width with the use of chip breaker on rake surface
- Smooth chip flow by small dots in external machining
- Exclusive chip breaker for grooving
- Specially designed chip breaker allows narrower chips to promote better chip flow with the use of center dots