Let us help you
WHY DO YOU NEED TO HAVE A SUITABLE SOLID CARBIDE SQUARE END MILL?
There are many reasons why it is essential to have a suitable solid carbide square end mill. Some of these reasons are the following:
- They provide a longer life span than other types of mills.
- They can cut faster and with less effort.
- They are easier to maintain and clean.
- They can be used for various purposes, such as drilling, milling, and cutting metal, wood, or plastic.
- The quality of the product is better than that of other types of mills too.
HOW DO I IDENTIFY MY END MILL CARBIDE?
There are three main ways you can identify your end mill carbide. The first way is to look at the size of the hole in the blade. If it is smaller than 0.040″, then it is a carbide end mill, and if it is more significant than 0.040″, then it is not a carbide end mill. The second way to identify your end mill carbide is by looking at the number on its shank. If there are numbers on its shank, then it’s a carbide end mill, and if there aren’t numbers on its shank, then it’s not a carbide end mill. The third way to identify your end mill carbide is by looking at the material that you’re using with your particular tool bit – if you’re using steel.
HOW HARD IS THE CARBIDE END MILL?
The solid carbide square end mill is known as the cemented carbide mill. This helps us understand that the tool is quite hard, and its hardness falls between the HRA88-96 degrees.